Our online store is open now and features a new range of 50th anniversary playing and training gear. It will be open for orders until Friday 17 September 2021.
With men, women and junior sizes and all gear featuring our 50th anniversary logo, there is a huge range of player and supporter gear available from our provider New Balance. Purchases are made online in the store and will be made to order and delivered to your door, hence the set closing date.
All registered players will automatically receive the gear listed below, but can order additional clothing through the Shop. Don't forget to register now to receive up to $220 worth of new gear for the upcoming season.
Please note the key points below:
- The online store is for extra items. All financial full players, will receive 1 of each of the required playing tops, 1 of each of the required playing pants, a training shirt and a media shirt. These will be in your requested size and sleeve length with your allocated number.
- For players that have not been allocated a number, or do not know their number, requested size or sleeve length - please contact Sean Galbraith or Nathan Spencer. We assigned sizing to the unallocated numbers so that we would receive them in the club order so we can allocate a number in your size if required.
- Your player number is available on all playing tops, including vests and sweaters. However, there are no refunds or exchanges if you order the wrong top number to the one that has been allocated to you.
- There are minimum order quantities (MOQ) for each item from the whole order. if the MOQ for the item is not met then you will no be charged / refunded by the store.
- It is noted that the tracksuit pants are very similar in the online image to the green playing pants. The tracksuit pants have NB logo on the front, where as the playing pants have Denman Prospect on the pants.
- The club won't be stocking any of the items from the online store through the season, other than the packs for players as noted in point 1 above. So buy now or potentially miss out until next season. If there is enough demand, we may run a midseason store.
If there are any other issues or questions regarding the store, please do not hesitate to contact Sean Galbraith at President@wcmcc.org.au.
Special thanks to Djali Bloomfield and Luke Penrith for the amazing indigenous designed shirt and to Joe Slater for all his work on the designs of all the items.