Dust off your bats and warm up your legs, the 2021/22 season is fast approaching.
WCMCC pre-season will officially commence next Sunday 15 August and will run weekly. Based on the survey feedback from the player group, pre-season training will be on Sundays where possible.
1) Sunday 15 August 2pm, Stirling Oval
2) Tentatively Saturday 21 August 2pm, Stirling Oval (Time and Location to be confirmed due to football use)
3) Sunday 29 August 2pm, Stirling Oval
4) Sunday 5 September 2pm, Stirling Oval
5) Sunday 12 September 2pm, Stirling Oval
6) Sunday 19 September TBC - likely to be Denman Prospect School
7) Sunday 26 September TBC - likely to be Denman Prospect School
8) Sunday 2 October TBC
Additionally, a session will be run by Club Captain, Ben de Carvalho, Sunday 8 August at Stirling from 2pm - however the nets will be off limits due to the upgrades works being completed on them by GI.
The club will organise a check-in for all attendees that will need to be completed. All players are required to follow any COVID directions, including stay at home orders in line with ACT Health. If you are feeling unwell we ask you not to attend a training session.
If you have not already, please register for the upcoming season. As previously communicated, special 50th season clothing will be provided this season to celebrate this milestone for the club.
Registration is now open. Click here to register.